We can no longer wait to focus on economic growth
New Jersey has many different regions with different needs.
* Partner with businesses to create Innovation Centers for engaging young, under-employed residents to find creative solutions to today's problems.
* Create rewards for businesses that revitalize their businesses and create jobs.
* Develop regional strategies for growth that meet the needs of each distinct area of the state.
* Coordinate state-wide development efforts to eliminate competition between neighboring towns.
* Build on our educational and business partnerships to stimulate growth
* Create significant incentives for small businesses with 50 and under employees. Small businesses are the backbone of New Jersey. We must support their growth so more small businesses can survive and thrive.
* Support and stimulate smart local redevelopment.